Last St.Petersburg Events and Ponts of Interest:
More about Petersburg Events and Points of Interest >>
- You are in Saint Petersburg and can't choose a place to spend the evening, Hi-Tech Home Apartments offers to carry it culturally.
- The period from early November to mid-December in St. Petersburg many believe the gloomy autumn and rarely plan trips to the Northern capital to stay, however, this is a wonderful opportunity to relax from the hustle and Affairs, plunged into silence and the first of the St. Petersburg snow. In addition, due to the low seasons is an opportunity to rent a luxury apartment for a very attractive price.
- For guests renting our apartments, a wonderful opportunity to spend the evening in the cosy atmosphere of the greenhouse Tavrichesky Garden, located near most of our apartments, the sounds of harps from the famous Olga Maximova.
- Guests of St. Petersburg who rent our apartment, loving theater and wanting to spend the evening in an atmosphere of calm and serenity, inspired by the lightweight production of the play by Alexei Tolstoy, we recommend you to visit the "Whale" at the Youth theatre on Fontanka 17, 25 August or 15 September.
- Company Hi-Tech Home guests of Saint-Petersburg, rent apartments recommends that you visit the unique Museum of the Soviet slot machines", that is located near Nevsky Prospekt.
- Company Hi-Tech Home guests of St. Petersburg who rent our apartments in the period from 12 to 14 may attend one of the most interesting theatrical events of the musical Onegin, which will be presented to the public in 19 hours on the dates indicated.
- All of our guests who rent the apartment, provided a unique opportunity to visit and admire the collections and collections of the State Hermitage Museum absolutely for free.
- All of our guests who rent the apartment, we recommend you to visit the exhibition from Finland, which is now in St. Petersburg, under the unusual name "Barefoot. 10 stories of life on the Karelian isthmus."
- All of our guests who rent the apartment, we recommend to visit the ice sculpture festival that is now in our city.
- Guests of Saint-Petersburg, rent our apartments until December 31, 2015 have a unique opportunity not only to visit the excellent Waterpark Piterlend, but also to visit the interesting exhibition Muscle Car Show, located in one of the underground Parking complex.